IT Works Resource Group are a rapidly growing group of niche market I.T Recruitment business based at Fulwood in Preston and Atlanta, USA. We have an outstanding reputation within our sectors and this is what sets us aside from our competition and the thing that makes Working for IT works far more rewarding than working for any other recruitment company.
Due to our current plans for expansion we are looking to recruit new talent onto our own sales teams. This is an exciting opportunity for driven and dynamic individuals to further their recruitment career within a highly esteemed business.
The role of a recruitment consultant is a diverse and challenging one, no two days will ever be the same. It takes drive and determination to succeed, however the earning potential can be life changing.
As an experienced recruiter you will understand that this is a varied role. Below is a list of duties but this is by no means an exhaustive job description.
- Cold calling (A proactive and confident nature goes a long way in this role)
- New business development
- Speaking to clients / companies to sell the services and capabilities
- Identify candidates specific to your client’s requirements
- Speaking to candidates to sell new opportunities
- Assessing the suitability of candidates by conducting thorough telephone interviews
- Selling prospective candidates to your client
- Arranging interviews and negotiating offers
- Managing the complete end to end recruitment process
Desirable skills / qualities
- Proven track records of billings and success within a recruitment environment
- A keen and eager attitude
- Confident and competitive nature
- Drive and determination
- Strong organisational skills no two days will ever be the same
- Attitude is key, we will provide the rest
What we can offer to you?
- A structured career path
- Excellent training delivered in-house
- A vibrant working environment
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission scheme
- Various incentives including European breaks and monthly achiever’s clubs
- 20 days’ holiday (increasing with time served)
- FOC parking on site
If you feel that you have what it takes to succeed in a new environment and further develop your career in recruitment then we want to hear from you.