Do you want to work for an established, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, growing company to earn high commissions with a competitive base salary and rewarding results? Do you want to have the opportunity to own a meaningful stake in the business and drive the direction of that business? How about working at a place that provides the methodology, established & proven markets, tools, culture and training, all within an environment built for success?
IT Works Recruitment Inc. is actively seeking junior and Experienced 360 Degree Recruitment Consultants for the Atlanta based office
Please contact Kyan Wei at 678-291-0081 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Specializing in the identification and placement of niche market specialists, IT Works Recruitment Inc. has offices in the US and UK. The markets served are technical, and all within such industries as: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Laboratory, Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Technical, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, and others.
- Identifying, recruiting and placing top niche talent by matching candidate skills to client requirements; ensuring a proper fit on both sides
- Thoroughly screening candidates to determine technical and functional knowledge, skillset, current benefits, salary requirements, relocation, goals and much more
- Arranging and coordinating interviews, schedules, lodging and all other facets pertaining to the interview process
- Performing and writing reference checks, altering contracts and negotiating terms, conducting telephone interviews, ensuring written communication is accurate and reflecting all within placement details
- Working within contact database to ensure jobs, correspondence, send-outs and more are notated and detailed according to internal recruitment processes
- Building client and candidate contacts within a detailed database, ensuring all information and notes are taken accordingly, reflecting prospect’s details
- Taking formal specifications directly from clients to ensure all details are acknowledged and documented as specified
- Developing marketing materials and initiatives with regards to individual markets including: social media, linking in with prospects/sources, user groups, tradeshows and much more
- Researching niche marketplace to build up-to-date knowledge on industry trends and salary updates, to provide for clients and candidates alike
Individual will be considered for either 360 Degree Entry Level or Experienced Recruitment Consultant roles based on experience level and background.
Ideal Entry Level Consultant will have college degree or a desire to grow within a sales and/or recruitment role. The Ideal Experienced Recruitment Consultant will possess a college degree, and/or prior similar work experience in sales or recruitment.
The perfect candidate will possess extreme tenacity, an extroverted personality and the desire to earn great money and elevate their career.
Individual should have the desire to work within a team and the ability to be humble in certain regards, but also vivacious and willing to steer processes and procedures to fully influence end result. Candidate will be polished, articulate and forward thinking in demeanor, with a desire to make money and achieve goals.
National and International travel will occur during annual industry conference and to various user groups, along with potential annual visits to the UK headquarters. Travel will occur less than 10% of the time.
IT Works continues to build a fun and collaborative environment that is self-motivated where people thrive. We are proud of our existing team, all of whom are self-starting, hard charging, positive minded, honest and ethical people who enjoy working together, supporting each other and celebrating our successes as a team.
This opportunity affords:
- Extensive commission structure, in addition to competitive base salary
- Incentives based on projected numbers which can include: iPhone, Rolex, television, iPad and additional perks
- Achiever Group Outings including: dinners, trips and team building activities such as golf, gaming, etc.
- Extensive and ongoing training to ensure career advancement and growth
- End-of-year Conference that includes national and international travel